The offices of New Health Dentistry strive to offer quality dental services for your entire family. It is our goal to help you maintain the health and beauty of your teeth and mouth.
Some of the general dentistry services we offer are:
- Complete Checkups: Complete dental checkups and regular dental cleanings should be conducted at least twice a year. These help us to keep track of your dental health and administer timely treatment in case any abnormalities or issues are found. A dental checkup at one of our offices also includes a comprehensive evaluation of your teeth and gums through digital X-rays and a screening for oral cancer.
- Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped protective coverings that can be used to enhance the appearance and function of lost or damaged teeth.
- Dentures and Bridges: Our practice offers natural-looking dentures and bridges for people who have lost some or all of their teeth.
- Fluoride Applications: We offer topical fluoride application treatment to help remineralize the enamel of your teeth and make it more resistant to cavities.
- Halitosis Treatment: We provide comprehensive treatment for bad breath caused due to dental reasons.
- Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays and onlays, also known as indirect fillings, can be used to repair teeth with decay or damage that is not severe enough to require a full crown, but has too much damage for a traditional filling.
- Mouth Guards: Our custom dental mouth guards are crafted using the highest quality material and offer protection to your teeth and mouth from possible injury and trauma caused by playing contact sports and from the harmful effects of bruxism (the habit of clenching and grinding one’s teeth while sleeping).
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: We offer metal-free, tooth-colored fillings to restore the appearance and function of damaged teeth.
Join us on a journey of improved dental health and beautiful teeth. Contact our office at (678) 967-0972 to schedule a consultation with our experts.