Are you worried about yellowing teeth? Or that small gap between your front teeth? A slightly crooked tooth? The offices of New Health Dentistry offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry treatments to help you achieve your best possible smile. Cosmetic dental procedures allow us to:
- Repair chipped or broken teeth
- Change the size, shape or contour of existing teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Remove stains or lighten the color of teeth
- Fix overbites, underbites and crossbites
Modern cosmetic dental solutions allow us to repair and restore the health and appearance of your teeth without you having to undergo painful or extensive treatments. The result will be a natural-looking smile that is stronger and healthier. Some of the popular cosmetic dental treatments offered at our practice include:
- Porcelain Veneers: These are attached to the front surface of a tooth to enhance its appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: Whitening treatments restore the shine and color of your teeth by removing surface discolorations.
- Composite Bonding: Cosmetic bonding makes use of composite material to fix chips, gaps, cracks, and discolorations.
A typical cosmetic dental appointment can last anywhere from one to two hours, depending upon the treatment you are undergoing. Some procedures may require multiple visits for completion. Maintaining good dental hygiene and healthy habits can help you protect your oral health and prevent wear and tear on the teeth, but if you wish to change something about your smile, we can help you do it in the most natural-looking way.
At New Health Dentistry , we love to use the most contemporary dental technology to help you achieve a flawless smile. If you wish to know more about which cosmetic dental procedures are best suited for you, please schedule a consultation at our office.